HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A fireplace at a home off Chamberlayne Road in Hanover County was rapidly extinguished by responding hearth crews.

According to the Hanover County Fire and EMS Department, crews responded to a home on the 8300 block of Truman Road simply earlier than 8 am on Sunday, Aug. 7 for a report of a fireplace.

Isle of Wight Sheriff’s Office asking for assist discovering lacking 14-year-old

When they obtained there, the responding crews discovered hearth coming from the attic of the home. Three occupants had been evacuated and the crews rapidly obtained the fireplace below management.

The Fire Marshal was dispatched to analyze the reason for the fireplace.

  • Photo: Hanover County Fire and EMS
  • Photo: Hanover County Fire and EMS
  • Photo: Hanover County Fire and EMS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here