New figures from England present that 65% of individuals described as “COVID sufferers” solely examined optimistic for COVID after being hospitalized for one thing else.

Citing official authorities statistics, the numbers are contained in a report by MailOnline’s Senior Health Reporter.

“In the 2 weeks ending December 21, hospitals in England recorded 563 new inpatients with coronavirus – nearly all of whom are believed to be Omicron now that the variant is the dominant patch within the nation.”

“But solely 197 (35%) had been handled primarily for Covid, the remaining 366 (65%) solely examined optimistic after being admitted for one thing else.”

Experts advised the newspaper that it was necessary to tell apart between these getting into the hospital for COVID and those that examined optimistic for different causes in order to not “scare” the federal government into imposing additional lockdown measures .

In London, the place issues about a rise in hospital admissions by Omicron are cited as justification for additional restrictions, the quantity is even larger: 70 % of COVID hospital admissions had been identified after the affected person had been admitted with different sicknesses.

The numbers once more underscore simply how a lot the COVID numbers are grossly inflated, not only for circumstances but additionally in relation to deaths during which many individuals affected by quite a few extra severe comorbidities don’t die from COVID however nonetheless die as COVID deaths are counted.

Take half within the final win-win affords on the internet by visiting our retailer now!

A big variety of these folks additionally begin COVID inside the hospital from different sufferers and employees.

As Allison Pearson not too long ago said, “A optimistic take a look at 8 days after admission means the hospital has principally given the affected person COVID.”

The journalist additionally revealed that in England solely 5 % of hospital beds are occupied by COVID sufferers and that “the overall hospital occupancy is at the moment 89 %,” which is a good determine for the NHS this winter.

Such numbers undermine the case for brand spanking new restrictions however are hardly ever talked about in mainstream media protection.

——————————————————————————————————————

ALARM!

In the age of mass censorship in Silicon Valley, it’s essential that we keep in contact.

You have to join my free publication right here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged burst of fresh power with out a crash.

Get Early Access, Exclusive Content, and Behind the Scenes by following me native folks.

——————————————————————————————————————

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here